Benefits of Eurasia Exhibition
- A five-star hotel (the best hotel in Tehran) is designed to receive guests.
- The pavilion owners will be offered a free hotel with breakfast, lunch and dinner for six nights and seven days.
- From the moment they enter Iran until they leave, all transfers will be free.
- A day tour of Tehran is planned for exhibitors
- Translators will be available to exhibitors for free during the exhibition
- Fruit and sweets will be served to the exhibitors during the exhibition.
- Exhibitors' information will be sent to the Iranian companies from two months before the start of the exhibition and preparations for their B2B negotiations will be provided.
- Up to one year after the end of the exhibition, an office in Tehran and an office in Moscow will follow the negotiations held during the exhibition to achieve practical results.
35 600+ visitors
From 40 countries including China, Indonesia, South Korea, India, Egypt, Serbia and some Latin American countries
Five important export companies from Eurasian Economic Union member countries will participate in the exhibition in the form of five pavilions
60+ Main Sponsor
30 Iranian companies along with other countries are considered exhibition sponsors.